Friday, February 12, 2010

Be Still & Know I Am God

Our lives are so busy, its rare that we ARE still long enough to hear from Heaven. I've always said in talking to people that I'm a little stubborn. I am not one that God can gently tap on the shoulder and I will listen-its more like UFC fighting when He pops me in the back of the head.

I am convicted everyday, which to me means I am walking with Him. Because just like with our parents, we didnt feel guilty unless we thought we were going to get caught. The mercy He provides us is undeserving.

For months a friend and I have been toying around with the idea of starting a new business. I have been faithfully praying about what Gods plan was for me. Those of you that know God also know that He works on His time not ours. A month or so ago, Jennifer and I were talking and we decided that this was it, it was time, so we sat down and wrote out a game plan. Our purpose is to brighten the lives of people, and do something we both enjoy.

Hopefully we will begin booking home parties next month. As the blessings pour in, we also want them to pour out. Our hope is that we keep God in the center of our lives and in doing so we are able to share our profits with those in need.

In giving God the glory.....Sugar Snails Pottery & Gifts is becoming a reality.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to be a part of this journey with you! Praying God's hand stay upon our business, and may His blessings never cease to amaze us. You are awesome, I love you, and I thank Him for such a sweet friend that I have in you!!!

    Now to these blog entries, GIRL... you are awesome at this!!! For whatever reason, they are not showing up on my update thingy, but I'm proud of you!!!

    LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

    <3 Jen

    ReplyDelete